Saturday 4 December 2010

Make a statement

Bright and bold suits are in this season for men (like the one above, by Lambretta). I really like the whole idea of a sharp statement suit- they look amazing, and look good played down with a white shirt and black tie. 

I think Robert Pattinson had the look just right at the Eclipse LA premiere. Despite me not being the biggest Twilight Saga/ RPattz fan, I can still see that he looked good. There are arguments as to whether his choice of clothing was too bold, but I think if you're deemed a heartthrob, why not flaunt it? 
I really like the colour, the deep red really works with his hair and skin colour and like I said before, looks amazing teamed with a white shirt and black tie. 

Here's Mark Ronson in a bright blue number at this year's Lovebox festival. I love the fact that the shirt is the same colour as the suit and the white tie is contrasted. I've also always been a fan of Mark's hair (but maybe not the platinum blond he's had lately- please dye it back!). As he's playing as part of a band, I think it's only right for Mark to stand out, and stand out he did...

No comments:

Post a Comment